Is it really possible to gain muscle mass and to lose fat at the same time?
I bet you have tried to do this, but may have found it a bit hard to achieve?
Well, believe it or not, it is possible to get ripped and muscly as well as shed off excess fat. You just need to know what to do!
That's right, you can get ripped, and do so pretty quickly, if you apply the tips we're going to cover in this article.
Many guys (and girls) are doing it right now as we speak. And it's great, especially for summer when we wear less clothes and the girls can see that we've got an attractive body underneath.
Understand that it takes both a good workout, and a precise diet plan to achieve this goal of getting a ripped body real fast.
And you have to do it in a specific way.
Here's the scoop.
The first step is a great workout. If you're not doing this, the rest of the plan won't work.
You'd want to workout a muscle group, with good intensity every 5 to 7 days.
Some do supersets, or some list to failure over 6-15 reps, the optimal partly depends on your body type. This will stimulate your muscles to grow, yet allowing enough time for the muscle to grow between gym sessions, so you actually gain muscle bulk..
There's more that we can go on about to get bigger quicker, but we won't delve into the details here.
Now, what about the diet? Listen up as this is where you can make it or break it.
You need to have a diet that:
1. Provide enough protein to gain muscle,
2. Stimulate testosterone production,
3. Stimulates a high metabolism, and,
4. Avoiding the wrong type of calories that cause the opposite effects to the above
But how's this done?
Here are the 5 steps in your diet to start this process today:
1. Eat lean sources of protein. Think about foods such as egg, fish, lean chicken, and whey protein. Have a good portion of this straight after your workout.
2. Thinks about the monounsaturated fats. Why? These stimulate testosterone production. They're found in avocado, and extra virgin olive oil. Don't go overboard as they contain dense calories. Just try 2 teaspoons a day of olive oil for example.
3. Straight after your workout, have a high GI carbohydrate, such foods as honey or jam. This will satisfy your sugar fix, yes. But also it will help you absorb the protein and creatine (if you're taking this).
4. Have no high GI carbs in the evenings before bed. If you're doing this, this may be the only thing you have to do to get your body going in the right direction. Your metabolism is slowing, so no high GI carbs at this time please! It's the worse time to have it, and some guys get fat just with this one action.
5. Eat 6 meals a day, as it increases your metabolism. Many Hollywood celebrities do this, as it works. But keep the meals reasonable. Eat til you're 80% full, not excessively, and you'll feel more even during the day - no hunger pangs and no binging.
So there you go. You now have the top key secrets to getting a ripped body fast.
And as a bonus, you'll actually become healthier, and feel even more energized at the same time. So go for it!
There are more valuable tips on my website to refine your diet further, for example, if you're finding that you're not getting big and gaining muscle despite a good diet, or, you're putting on fat at the same time as muscle.
Get yourself a great body that other guys are jealous of, in a matter of weeks, not months.
Lucas Ryan helps you to gain muscle and lose fat so that you can show off your bodybuilding efforts and look ripped in no time. For more valuable tips visit his site on high protein diets and other top bodybuilding diet plans that work.